- International Wealth Advisor - Onboarding Lloyds Banking Group - Douglas
- Customer service representative Lloyds Bank - Cheadle
- Business Services Analyst - Contracts Lloyds Banking Group - Cheadle
- Local Business Manager (Retail Business Banking) Lloyds Bank - Reading (Berkshire), Stevenage (Hertfordshire) or Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire), Central London
- Local Business Manager (Retail Business Banking,South & West Region) Lloyds Bank - Surrey, Wales, Oxfordshire, Hampshire or Wiltshire
- Direct Support Assistant Lloyds Banking Group - Birmingham
- Business Manager (Retail Business Banking- Relationship Management, Colmore Row) Lloyds Bank - Birmingham
- Head of Current Account Products Lloyds Banking Group - London
- Customer Adviser Halifax - Penrith
- Private Banking Client Contact Agent Lloyds Banking Group - Leeds
- Personal Banking Adviser Lloyds Bank - Hounslow, Staines, Uxbridge, Ealing, Hayes, Feltham,
- Marketing Manager, B2B Marketing Communications Lloyds Banking Group - Bristol
Customer Service Assistant - Thurso
Part-time opportunity. When people pay a visit to their Bank of Scotland branch, we want them to leave with one impression. That we're a great bank.
As part of Lloyds Banking Group, our Graduate opportunities are extensive.
Meet our people
Our colleagues in their own words. Find out what life at Bank of Scotland and across Lloyds Banking Group is really like.
How to apply
When you’ve identified your ideal role, take a look at our tips and advice on how to prepare for a successful application.